Friday 27 September 2013

Part 60

"Saale Saab! Can I help you? I will take your plate upstairs!" Said Sham looking suspicious.
"No! I will manage" and he paced upstairs.
He knocked on the bathroom door ensuring that the room door is securely locked.

"Khushi!" He pointed at the plate. "Come on! Have some food." He said holding her hand.
"Arnav ji, you got sweet!" She looked at the plate in surprise. "Damn it!" he was shocked. "Hope, no one suspects!" He said.
They hurriedly started eating. 


There was a knock on the door. "Who is it?" Arnav shouted. "Sham sir has sent your juice sir!" called out the new Maid.
"I don't want any juice!" he barked. "Ok. Sir!"


"Khushi listen! I got to take you out safely. I don't want any more trouble for you. You have been already through the hell" He said seriously.  Khushi stared at him... he held her hand...


"Khushi, I know you still have many questions about me. I promise I will tell you everything..."
"No! Arnavji, I do not want any answers. I don't want to hear anything that puts you in pain. I don't want to do anything that puts you in trouble. Don't tell me anything which is painful. I don't want to listen. I am not bothered about the past nor about the future." She said looking into his eyes passionately.



"Khushi, but you should know!" Said Arnav.
"No. Arnavji.. What could be the worst? You have a terrible past, so do I. Your parents died when you were young. What could be the worst than this? Your past! Just forget about the past. What could have happened in the past before I know you..! Nothing could be worst than..."  She looked at his face.  Her eyes popped out in horror.... Her throat went dry...

"wait a minute... are you... are you married before?" She asked horror struck! Looking into his hollow face! He looked at her seriously, then looked away and said.. "YES!"


"Wa..t?" Khushi froze.
"Yes, Khushi! I am sorry, I wanted to tell you this...! I am married!" He said in a heavy tone unable to cope with the reality.
"What..?" She was devastated.
"Khushi! I am married to the craziest girl and she drives me crazy all the time!" He looked at her going a few paces back. He waited for her reaction for some time.
"Khushi! Are you ok?" He asked coming nearer getting no retaliation from her...
Khushi leapt forward and banged on his chest, crying. "You knocked me dead!" She said holding on to him. He pulled her closer and smiled. She kept on looking at his bright smiling face mesmerized.  She closed her eyes to capture it in her heart... forever...!

"Khushi! Promise me, you are not going to do anything dangerous!" He said seriously. "Do not do anything without papaji's approval. Do you...." Arnav was cut off..
"Papaji? Oh my god! Hey devi mayya! Raksha Karana.. save me! ....Papaji! I have not told papaji!" Khushi screamed panic struck.
"What? What the hell! Khushi, are you out of your mind?" Arnav yelled at her dialing papaji's number.
"No! I told mummiji though!" She said finding some solace.

"Hello. This is Arnav! Khushi is here..." He said with his Bluetooth on.   He listened hard without uttering a single word, for a long time. Khushi looked at him expectantly.
"Yes. I will do that!" He said and hung up.
"What? What did he say?" she asked looking frightened.
"Nothing! He talked about business." He said in a worried tone.
"I know, he is annoyed with me. I made a big mistake. I should have taken his permission.. " She started muttering.
"Oh! Shut up, Khushi! You should have thought of this before." Arnav was mad at her.


"Bhai.. Aakash taped on the door." Arnav opened it.

"Bhai, the coast will be clear soon. Payal is at it! We can take her out then. But bhai, I wanted to talk to you! The news is to be worried about." Aakash said seriously.
"What?" Arnav said expecting the worst.
"bhai, Di is all set to transfer her shares of apparels division to Jijaji. She has already filled up the transfer form, but has not yet submitted to the board. She has more than 45% in that division, bhai!" Aakash was very serious. What was feared had caught up with them.
"Oh! Damn it! I expected this. We have to delay the transfer at any cost, Aakash! She should not transfer her shares!" Arnav said anxiously.
Khushi poked her nose. She was listening to all this. "Delay the transfer?" She asked.
"Khushi.. Please, its not concerned with you.!" Arnav tried to control his temper.
"No, but delay? Do you want to delay the transfer?" She paused for a second.
"Its simple!" she said as matter of fact. Both of them gaped at her.
"Khushi...listen.." Arnav opened his mouth to shut her up.
"Its simple, Arnavji! Inform her that the transfer matter will be taken up only in AGM (annual General Meeting). When is your AGM coming up?" She asked casually looking at them.
Arnav's mouth fell open. He gaped at her unable to utter anything. "We had it last month!" Said Aakash looking lost.
"Then Its still more simple. You have another 14 months to conduct the AGM so the delay is possible." She said shrugging.
Arnav still was gaping at her. "Wow! Khushiji, you hit the bull's eye!" Aakash said with admiration. He looked at his bhai, who was still lost.
"Arnavji, come back!" Khushi said waving her hand in front of his eyes.
"What?" he woke from his shoked state.
"This is months training with papaji!" she said proudly. Arnav smiled. He wished he could kiss her for her spark!
Payal was at the door. "Everything is ok." She said. Aakash went out to the front door. Payal went downstairs in the hall to cover up.

"Khushi!" Arnav had no parting words! He hugged her with one hand without bothering about the pain in his shoulder. She responded with passion  and he saw her going out of the room. She turned back looking at him.


"I will cherish the memories of these stolen moments with you!" Thought Arnav and Khushi, looking at each other passionately.
Amen!

Khushi went out of the house. She knew the shortcut to the gates from the garden. She broke into run towards the gate. She took a turn and collided head on with a girl heading towards the backyard. Both of them fell down. Khushi got up with a jerk and so did the maid.


"Sorry!" Khushi muttered and ran out of the gates.


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Everyone...

Anonymous, Thanks for the beautiful comment.

PS I know it was you with your enlightening comment once again. Thanks a ton!

Kkg Fan thanks for the beautiful comment.

Sunita, Thank you for the comment. Hope you like this update too.

JessJazz Thanks for the comment will always wait for your comment.

Anonymous thanks for writing the comments...

Hope you like this update too

Love
KF

Please please read dhaatri too...!! Plejj... requesht...!! :)

Anonymous said...

your story is amazing., its my comment., continue soon

Anonymous said...

lovelyyyyyy

sunitasharmadubey said...

Hi KHUSHIFAN... REALLY VERY NICE UPDATE... SO OUR KHUSHI NEW HOW TO DELAY THE "SHARE-TRANSFER"....AND ARNAV`S REACTION....JUST AN OPNE MOUTH... :):)WAITING FOR NEXT....THANK YOU SO MUCH...

Anonymous said...

Another great update, poor Khushi, no one was paying any attention to her bright idea. If Arnav puts an effort in working with her he could have a great partner - learn something from Papi Ji Mr ASR: )........ great job KKG FAn

Unknown said...

Hi di,
AWESOME update!Arnav's reaction was so hilarious!Its high time he started accepting 'the intelligent khushi'! It was simply great!Though I sincerely hope t5hat Shyam doesn't comes to know about khushi's arrival at RM and papaji doesn't give her a tough time. Please update soon di!
Love

Anonymous said...

Dear. Khushifan
One more awesome update. Hope ASR understandas Khushi's smartness. Very beautiful update.
I am addicted to u story.

Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your reciprocation. What a fantastic track again. I am fallen flat for it. I BIG HUG to you to re-create the magic between them. They both deserve this quality space for themselves. They can treasure this forever. I always have a feeling that the portrayal of khushi is very close to you and I love her the most.
She was brilliant with her suggestion and her presence of mind is excellent. Arnav is admiring her.
The snake is playing hard on everyone. Time to put a stop on him. Oops! whom dis she collide with (hope not with that maid). Lets wait... Thanks KF. Bye and take care and have a great weekend.
PS

jessjazz said...

KF, tell Shyam to take a break from his overly 'artificial' concern! And now this idiotic Anjali wants to transfer her shares to him... can't bear that she is too simple and cannot see anything beyond the tip of her nose! ha ha

And Arnav shocked that Khushi knows something.. when will he learn that Khushi is sometimes sharp and Papaji has trained her well.. except when she lets her emotions rule! Oh no... am pretty sure that of all people she knocked into the maid. Hope that does not spell trouble from Shyam...

And KFji, I am too mesmerized with Arnav and Khushi but I promise to read Dhatri soon.

Anonymous said...

its too good..continue soon..,

Anonymous said...

Spot on khushi abt shares...Amazed...superb update

Sharmi