Monday 26 August 2013

Part 47

"Hello sale saab! How was your business trip?" asked Sham when Arnav was about to leave for the office skipping his breakfast. Aakash was nowhere to be seen.
"Yeah ok. It was good." Arnav said indifferently.
"Where had you been?" asked Sham innocently.
Arnav looked at him piercingly but did not answer. Sham was waiting for an answer. "Had been to various places" Said Arnav with a straight face. Sham turned.

"How was your Kanpur trip?" Asked Arnav looking straight at Sham.
Sham was shocked as it was his secrete mission. No one knew, not even Anjali. "How does he know that I had been to Kanpur? What else does he know?" he glared, then said "Yeah it was nice.. had some court matter to finish... " he said.
"Ok Then. I am leaving for office" Aranv turned to go with a smirk on his face.
Sham had asked Aman to book his flight ticket.

Arnav went to office. Aman had prepared all the papers. He scanned through the profile of sham.
"Aman get the supporting testimonials and credentials from him and file them. Send this profile with other documents to BTR group to one Mr. Banerjee, I have copied you on the reply to him. Send him our company profile too" instructed Arnav.
"Yes Sir" Said Aman.
He wanted to call Mr. Banerjee. He looked out for his phone. It was missing. “Shit!!” immediately called up home. Naniji answered. He requested her to send his cell through the driver.
She said..."Chote...just now I sent it with.. oh wait..." and called out holding the receiver, "Sham bitawa... please give that phone... I have to send it now only. " Arnav Froze.. His phone? With sham?
"Chote.. I will get it ..." Nani said.
"Nani, get the phone right now... how many times do I have to tell you? "I don't like anybody touching my belongings..!" Get the phone!" He yelled.
Nani shuddered and the receiver fell down from her hand. She hurriedly called Ram Prakash to get the phone from Sham. She saw sham getting out of the House. Ram Prakash ran behind him and asked for Arnav's phone.

Sham came back in "I am going towards that side only and I will give it so sale saab." He said. "No Damadji, he may not like it... you know his anger. So please give it to me as he has asked me to collect it.." Nani said stretching her hand out.
Sham had held the phone in his hand and was twirling it with his fingers. He gripped the phone for a second in his hand tightly and then releasing it, "Ok. Naniji. I understand .. take this." He gave it back to her.

"There will be lot of opportunities... " he thought. He turned his back and went out. He had the phone for more than ten minutes in his hand. and he had not flicked it on... "I will scan through Saale Saab's phone on my way... There is no point trying it in the House. It should not look suspicious..." He had thought. Now he had lost the opportunity.

"Chote.. I have your phone with me and I am sending it right away." Said nani and she hung up. Arnav sighed. He was not sure for how long the phone was with Sham. He decided to keep quiet about it and wait for Sham's reaction. He waited for his cell phone. " I must image lock the phone....Hope Khushi had not called when the phone was with HIM" he prayed keeping his fingers crossed. "I have to be more careful. How come I forgot my cell? This all is getting on to my nerve." He looked tensed and frustrated with the situation he was thrown in.

** ****
Sham went out of the House dialing a number. "What have you done with the work I had assigned to you?" he asked sternly. "I had asked you to get the information immediately.. have paid you for that" Sham looked upset.

"Yes and I have a good news for you. He has sent a mail to that company suggesting your name as official contact person. He also has kept the files ready with the documents. Someone from the client company will be coming soon to talk to you." Said the person from the other end.

"Good! Keep sneaking! Give me every detail " smile appeared on Sham's face. His field setting was working perfectly for him. Aman from the office had called him late last night and had asked him to send his profile. He had done that immediately after coming home in the morning and now was all set to start his day.

*** ***
Arnav came home in the evening. It was not a good day for him. He had forgotten his cell and it was in HIS hands. His heart had skipped a beat. He did not know what all sham had known. Sham came in the afternoon to the office and casually asked about the progress of the acquisition. Arnav had told him the progress. It had matched with Shams information. Sham looked satisfied. He kept on telling his plans on the project. He had asked for a separate chamber for him. Arnav gaped at him but then said he would arrange one for him.

The only good thing happened was his meeting with the company secretary. There his work progressed. Aakash came to the office late in the afternoon when sham was still around. They both could not talk much about anything. Sham looked relaxed and confident about the project. Arnav was amazed at his confidence.
He called Khushi after dinner when he went back to his room; sham was missing but Arnav did not talk about anything.
Khushi picked up the phone. "Sorry Arnavji! I could not take your phone in the morning and could not call you after that. I had to go to the office since papaji is not here. We have started working on the project." She said apologetically. Arnav sighed.
"Oh! Ok. I thought you were waiting for my 14th call to answer." He said smirking.

"Oh! Yeah! I should have waited ... you are a busy man and have no time to talk to me! A heartless person like you will not understand how worried I was about you all. " She went on. Arnav's heart filled with happiness hearing her voice. She was really annoyed and he was happy to have annoyed her. He came back to his senses.
"Khushi... hold on! You will be shocked. I had forgotten my phone at home and that person took it!" Said Arnav seriously.
"What?" Khushi Screamed.... "Oh my god! Hey Devi mayya save us!!.. He must have seen my name... oh my god what do we do now?" khushi raved pacing restlessly.
"Khushi... khushi... wait ! don't go on deliriously like this. Listen to me! Khushi... Khushi... stop crying...Khush!" Arnav kept calling her name... He could hear her sobbing, he forgot everything.. He just wanted to be there with her. Khushi...!..

"Arnav ji... change my name... change it to anything... like Khushvant singh or like some xyz, or Sanjay, or Mary or anything... change it ! change it right now..." she went on ranting...

"What the hell... are you crazy?" Arnav yelled back.
"Change the name in your mobile... give it some other name. I will also change your name from my cell!" Khushi had really gone crazy in panicky.
Arnav was astonished. He realized what she was trying to convey. But what was that about changing his name in her cell? He was bemused.
"Khushi... I will change your name per your suggestion, OK... but are you planning to send your mobile to him ?" he asked with fake seriousness.....smiling to himself.
"What? What are you talking about? Now who has gone crazy? Why would I send him my cell?" she asked angrily.
" You proved yourself, you empty headed girl...!!....What is the point in changing my name in your mobile?" He asked laughing... She understood her stupidity.

"Yeah! Very funny! You be in my position.... Then you will understand my anxiety ... I am dying with the tension here and you have all the heart to crack jokes like this" She was upset and was annoyed with Arnav. How could he laugh at me? She thought of the situation again and then smiled herself.
"How silly of me! Why would I change your name in my cell?" she started laughing with Arnav.
"Khushi... where are you right now? In the hall?" asked Arnav sounding little nervous.
"No. I am in my room. Why?" she asked. She waited with baited breath. She knew he was going to throw another bombshell on her.
"No... nothing.. just like that ... what are you doing now?" He asked huskily. He missed her so much. His soul and body craving for her, .... .
"I...I am sitting at the dressing table...." She said in a dreamy state. She could feel his passion. Her cheeks grew pink, her heart missing a beat she whispered "Arhavji, What is it?"
"Khushi... I ....Nothing.... I .. I mean.... Have a good night sleep and sweet dreams....!" He said controlling his emotions. He just wanted to be with her and forget everything. He closed his eyes. He wanted to meet her at least in his dreams.
"Good night Arnavji and sweet dreams!" she carried his emotions in her heart and closed her eyes.







12 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for all your comments. Hope you like this one too...!

Love
KF

Sumedha said...

Wow Di It was seriously Awesome!!! Thank god that creep didn't see anything in Arnav's mobile!!! Hope all this finishes soon. But then the spice will be gone!!! No no Diii Inni jaldi maath katam karna! Hihihihihi...

I've been busy lately but I never forget to read your update!

Continue Soon...

Love You..
Sumedha.

Sumedha said...

Wow I'm the first one to comment after so many days!

jessjazz said...

That was some tension for a moment... Arnav's cellphone in Shyam's hand.

Liked the last part... sweet dreams to all... am also going to bed now!

Anonymous said...

Hello KF , U had given me an heart attack , his phone was missing & it was with that snake oh God . And that last part I am also missing my hubby. Thank U for the wonderful update & sorry for not commenting for a long time.

Remya

Anonymous said...

Awesome Khushifan. The creap is growing dangerous every day. Oh My Arnav's phone with him is the last thing the we need now. Sham is very cleaver. He has put someone to find out everything. Cute khushi. She is so upset and does not realize that why shld she change arnav's name in her cell. Both are missing each other. Amazing. Pls continue. THanks and take care. bye
PS

Anonymous said...

Ha, poor Arnav s missing his Khushi..... very nice update, waiting for more...... kkg fan

Mymind said...

Sheer luck that Sham babua decided not to pry on the phone immediately...the whole game would have changed!....

Even her annoyance fills his heart...pull towards each other getting stronger...poured out their emotions without saying much...beautiful!

Unknown said...

Aww,poor arnav missing khushi!Lovely update di!I hope that shyam won't do anything awry!It was superb and beautifully written.Brimming with emotions!Please continue soon di!
Love
Dewdrop

Unknown said...

Aww,poor arnav missing khushi!Lovely update di!I hope that shyam won't do anything awry!It was superb and beautifully written.Brimming with emotions!Please continue soon di!
Love
Dewdrop

Aparna said...

It was lovely. The emotions both of them have are evident in their dialogues. Sham has an insider in Arnav's office. Who is going to find out about him. Hope he does not do any damage.

Anonymous said...

Hi khushifan it has been a long time i ws busy with xa littl time to xams and work got only a littl time to read your story is going strong and steady and since i have read this in myeduniya more than 4 times im quite aware of what happens next but still check out on your updats sorry for not commenting and thankyou for your lovely story